The Society of Professional Women in Petroleum (SPWP) encourages member participation and welcomes guests to attend monthly meetings. To apply for membership, a prospective member must attend 3 out of 4 consecutive monthly meetings; the Board of Directors and the Membership review membership applications.
Benefits and What We Offer:
- The opportunity to hear dynamic speakers within the petroleum industry.
- Direct networking through resources and information available to our membership.
- Receive monthly newsletters of scheduled activities and members-on-the-move.
- Increase each members individual employers exposure by representing the company in SPWP.
- Enhance technical knowledge in all areas of the petroleum industry through various education programs offered to our organization.
How to Become a Member:
- Attend three (3) regular meetings within a four month period.
- Submit an application for membership.
- Be sponsored by an active member in good standing.